The First Congregational United Church of Christ, Glyndon, Clay County, Minnesota was formally organized in 1872 as the Church of Glyndon, apparently by Congregationalists. In 1921, the name was changed to the First Congregational Churches until 1963, when it joined the Minnesota Conference of the United Church of Christ and adopted its present name, the First Congregational United Church of Christ.
This collection consists of one reel of microfilm. The church register and minute books record information, minutes of annual meetings and church committees, and vital statistics. They also contain historical information that predates their creation.