This collection on one reel of microfilm includes the records of one Congregational and two Evangelical and Reformed Churches in Otter Tail County, Minnesota. The records consist mainly of ministerial acts and membership records as well as some meeting minutes. Many of the records are in German. The churches are as follows:
This congregation, although an Evangelical Church, may have been associated with the Congregational Conference of Minnesota.
This congregation is now known as the New York Mills First United Church of Christ.
Zion Church began in the fall of 1890 with the services being held in Langel’s schoolhouse. In 1893 the congregation decided to construct a church building and in September of that year, the congregation was incorporated. This congregation is now known as Zion United Church of Christ. It has been variously known as Zion Church, the German Evangelical Protestant Zion’s Congregation, and Zion Evangelical and Reformed Church.